The Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform.
Firefox is a small, fast and very easy to use browser that offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the ability to block pop-up windows and the tabbed browsing.
Here are some key features of "Firefox":
- Comprehensive popup controls to keep unwanted advertising off your desktop;
- A tab browsing mode that lets you open several pages in a single window, allowing you to load links in the background without leaving the page you're on;
- Integrated search (powered by Google);
- Industry leading accessibility with Find As You Type - find links and page text by simply typing;
- Simplified privacy controls that let you cover your tracks more effectively;
- A streamlined browser window that lets you see more of the page than any other browser while at the same time being more configurable;
- A large variety of free downloadable extensions and themes that add specific functionality and visual changes to the browser.
- Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default
- Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previously installed add-ons
- Added Twitter to the search bar
- Added a preference to load tabs on demand, improving start-up time when windows are restored
- Improved tab animations when moving, reordering, or detaching tabs
- Improved performance and memory handling
- Added CORS support for cross-domain textures in WebGL
- Added support for HTML5 context menus
- Added support for insertAdjacentHTML
- Improved CSS hyphen support for many languages
- Improved WebSocket support
- Fixed several stability issues
More info (open/close)
توجه: برای دانلود روی زبان نسخه مورد نظر در جعبه های زیر کلیک کنید!